Friday, May 31, 2013

Blog Post #5

Shelbie's Blog:
I learned throughout the semester that you should differentiate group work in a way that is equally engaging to all students. What I hadn't thought much about what individual work. What I learned from Shelbie's blog is that you should find a way to intrinsically motivate your students. You don't want to make learning a competition, that is when students can start to feel like the "dumb" or "smart" kids in the class. What I want to do in my classroom is find a way to make what my students do a competition against themselves. If I am able to do this My students will be more motivated to learn and also they will continue to want to improve in what they are learning.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great "aha!" It makes the difference, for the differentiation! 3 pts.

    ReplyDelete